Monday, June 29, 2009

Enter my blog contest!

Randy said that our blog viewership has gone down in recent weeks. And you know that concerns me. (Not really.) But in order to give our numbers a boost, I'm doing a contest. That's right, a contest!

On Saturday, Randy and I took the girls to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was seriously beautiful. And it made me reflect on how many temple open houses I have been to & how many dedications. So, in light of these recent events, here are the questions.

1. How many LDS temple open houses have I (Keri) attended?
2. How many temple dedications have I attended (in person or via satellite)?
3. Which LDS temple did I attend both an open house and dedication for?

Rules
~Contest ends Thursday, July 2nd at noon.
~Don't assume that anyone knows the right answer. They may guess good, but I guarantee you that no one really knows but me.
~The first person to correctly answer all 3 wins.
~(If no one answers all 3 correctly, any guesses with 2 correct will be entered into a drawing...and the same thing goes if no one guesses 2 correct, all those who guess 1 correct will be entered into a drawing. Make sense?)
~I will determine the prize at a later date. Just in case someone far away wins, baked goods don't travel well via mail!

14 comments:

Koreena said...

1. 4
2. 4
3. 1

I really have no clue, just guessing. :)

Koreena said...

Oops. Didn't read #3 very well. I'll say Draper.

Lara said...

1. 5
2. 4
3. Draper

Dixie said...

1. 6
2. 3
3. Albuquerque

Vanessa said...

I'll say
1. 5
2. 7
3. Draper

Walling Family said...

6
6
rexburg

Sandi said...

1. 3
2. 3
3. Draper

Nalene said...

This could prove embarrassing. I should know...
1. 5
2. 5
3. Monticello

Am I close?

reddladybug said...

Hmmm! Let me have a think!
5, 5, Draper

Tammy said...

1. 4
2. 2
3. New Mexico or is it called Albuquerque?

Amanda said...

1. 7
2. 5
3. Monticello


(Total random guesses)

Dustin and Angie said...

1. 6
2. 8
3. Albuquerque

Mike and Amanda said...

5
5
ABQ

Nalene said...

Dad says that it's not noon yet so here is the answer!
_
_
_______ _______Keri said she would kill me if I really put the answers down.