Thursday, July 2, 2009

And the winner is...

Koreena! She correctly answered the first two questions with her guess of 4 and 4.

To satisfy your curiosity...

Open houses
Winter Quarters Nebraska
Snowflake Arizona
Rexburg Idaho
Oquirrh Mountain Utah

Dedications
Monticello Utah
Winter Quarters Nebraska
Palmyra New York
Nauvoo Illinois

Winter Quarters Nebraska Temple
So, the answer to #3 is Winter Quarters Nebraska. Who would have thought?!

(Little piece of trivia...my 4th great-grandmother, Amy Sumner Porter, is buried in the old pioneer cemetery right next to the Winter Quarters Temple.)

Koreena, I'll email you about your prize. Congratulations!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

Wow! That's awesome! I was totally guessing. :) If you don't have my e-mail let me know.

Merri Hackett said...

wait that's what I was going to guess :)

Emily said...

When were you out in Nebraska? We lived there during the open house and dedication. Should we have met earlier???

Nalene said...

I am so glad you were able to attend both the open house dedication to the Winter Quarters Temple...even though I didn't remember that you had walked through it! What a special memory to know you had been on hallowed ground near Grandma Amy Sumner Porter!