The Victims:
Sydney--who was asleep while it happened!
Leather office chair
Several things here:
1. The white-out was on the very highest shelf on our desk. Jenna still got it. I rest my case that nothing is out of her reach.
2. I'm really lucky that she didn't get anything more...that I know of. I found a few pieces of paper that she'd painted, but I'm okay if that's the final extent of it. Update: found some on the closet door & doorknob...
3. I had recently complained to friends that I can't do anything with Jenna, and I can't do anything without her. Yesterday, I felt bad for complaining & thought I just needed to be more positive about it all. For some reason, I feel like complaining again. Baby girl, please, please grow out of this quickly!
4. Anyone know how to get white-out off of leather and/or skin? Nail polish remover didn't work on their skin. If feel bad about Sydney having it on her face especially, since she was an innocent victim. Maybe I should let Jenna walk around like that until it wears off, though...
9 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe that little toot!
She is such a mess, I am soooo glad it was at your house not mine, I would have freeked out! Have you tried baby oil to remove it, like a tatoo??
I think jenna needs something to keep her busy and tire her out. Maybe if you got a dog she would chase it all day
Okay... I laughed at this. Obviously it probably wasn't so funny at the time, but it still made me chuckle!
My brother has a daughter just like that. She gets into EVERYTHING! Nothing is out of her reach! Mothers like you deserve at LEAST a trophy when you get to Heaven.
Ahhh!! What a stinker! I'm so afraid Jossy's going to be like that the older she gets. She just gets into EVERYTHING!! Even the "child-proof" cabinets don't keep her out!
Yikes! I found this blog where someone had a similar problem.
http://homeschoolcircus.blogspot.com/2008/03/wite-out-woes.html
When I was little I glued my sister's legs together with model airplane glue. My dad was supposed to be watching us. My mom was furious!
I can laugh. I don't have to live with her. That is hilarious! I can't believe she got Sydney so good while she slept!
What a little toot! Did you get it off the chair and Sydnie yet?
oh poor Sydney. Jenna is so mischevious! I know the feeling, but Brighton isn't as old as Jenna so she hasn't gotten as much! I can't believe that it won't come off their skin though?
Post a Comment