Awesome! Way to go!
way to go girl! Next week is my half marathon---let's pray I make it through alive!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! so freakin' cool!!!! congrats Keri!!!!
I saw you in your cute running clothes and wondered how you did. That is just AWESOME!!! Congrats!
WAY TO BE...that's AWESOME! I'm soooo proud of you! :)
Very nice job! Way to go.
that is awesome. I'm hoping to run a 5K soon and then I think I'll keep going up.
Good Job both of you! I can't trot across the parking lot without being exhausted LOL! That's pretty stinkin sweet!
Wooooooooooooooo! I am so proud of you!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
you rock!
I am so proud of you girls!
great job
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Awesome! Way to go!
way to go girl! Next week is my half marathon---let's pray I make it through alive!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! so freakin' cool!!!! congrats Keri!!!!
I saw you in your cute running clothes and wondered how you did. That is just AWESOME!!! Congrats!
WAY TO BE...that's AWESOME! I'm soooo proud of you! :)
Very nice job! Way to go.
that is awesome. I'm hoping to run a 5K soon and then I think I'll keep going up.
Good Job both of you! I can't trot across the parking lot without being exhausted LOL! That's pretty stinkin sweet!
Wooooooooooooooo! I am so proud of you!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
you rock!
I am so proud of you girls!
great job
Post a Comment