Thursday, July 23, 2009

Haircuts

Doesn't she look cute?

I'm loving her haircut. When I do her hair, that is.
I actually can't believe how well it turned out...
But I don't want to be too proud of myself. :)

And the real reason for haircuts last Saturday night:
I knew it was just a matter of time before scissors in her hands met her hair.

She cut the hair in the front.
So I took the chance to cut 2" off the back and get rid of the baby mullet, again.
The back's pretty short, but her new bangs are even shorter.

However, she didn't like me forcing her to face the camera.
Mean mom!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

ollie said...

Dang Keri! You seriously do such a good job on Sydney's hair! I cut my kid's hair too, but it's usually pretty obvious that I do it.

Good luck on your race tomorrow and know that someone in KY is rootin' for ya!

Amanda said...

Adorable hair cuts for adorable girls! Good luck tomorrow too!

Gasaway Family said...

I am very impressed with Sydney's hair. Good luck tomorrow, I wish I were here to run it with you, but not at the same time! Let me know how it goes!

~~heather said...

Super cute!!

Vanessa said...

Okay these girls are so precious! I want to run my fingers through there hair! It looks so soft! You do great work!

Nalene said...

You do an outstanding job Keri!

Dixie said...

I like the girls' hair!