
I remember begging my mom as a kid to let us run through the sprinkers. And she would oblige.

I'm not sure how long we lasted as we played, but we liked it enough to do it over and over.

Sydney and Jenna aren't so fond of the sprinkers, though. You can see how close they got, right?

They preferred, instead, to come inside and chill in front of the TV. Kids these days...
3 comments:
Adorable little girls! I remember sneaking into the ditch when I was little while my Mom was gone. She got home early and I quickly got out of my suit and hid it inside my drawer. Several weeks later I paid the price. I pulled out a stinky, moldy swimming suit. I believe Mom found out then!
I just have to say, your girls are so cute!
Hey I've got something fun for your girls to do! Go to walmart and buy a bag of mixed beads in the craft section and let them make bracelets and necklaces. Every time we do this I think of Sydney. My kids have been having a ball with this and ask me every day can we do beads today! Just an idea.
Post a Comment