Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oceanside 2009

Oceanside Pier & South Pier Beach on the 4th of July
These were the views from our condo.


Legoland


Grandpa paid for this & she picked the design.

Proof that I, in fact, was there. There aren't many more pictures of me.

Sydney was the best car driver there. She was so serious & stayed in her lane the whole time.


Mission San Luis Rey

SeaWorld
Waiting, waiting, waiting for the Shamu show to start.



Patiently waiting for lunch...just before she started crawling across the table.


Can you spot the dolphin?

How about here? I must have some quick, accurate fingers to get the timing just right!

Oceanside North Pier Beach
Building a sandcastle with Uncle Brad's girlfriend, Reta.

(See that seaweed behind them? I dragged it out of the water. There was a lot of it terriorizing beach goers that day. It's heavy stuff!)


Jenna loved the beach. Sand, water, getting dirty... You're not suprised, were you?




THE END

9 comments:

ollie said...

What a cool vacation! Was it fun being with extended family? We just took one with my family and I thought I was going to pull all of my hair out by the end of it. But "sshhhhhhhhh!" -- don't say anything! I'm gonna post about the vay cay on me blog and don't want the fam to know!!! lol!!!

Jackson Family said...

looks like a ton of fun!

Mel and Angus said...

Looks like you guys had way too much fun. Was Randy dressed in bright yellow so you could keep an eye on him . . . so he didn't get lost? )'D

Koreena said...

Awesome! I want to to take my kids on that vacation someday, but we're going to wait til they're a little older. That long of a drive with a one-year-old? No, thank you!

Unknown said...

I am SO JEALOUS!! haha.. it looks so beautiful and looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!

Amanda said...

Oh I'm so jealous too! It looks like so much fun! I love Seaworld and could spend days there!

Dixie said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the pics!

Merri Hackett said...

looks like soo much fun. i want another vacation now. maybe i'll just move to the beach. :)

Tammy said...

looks like a sweet vacaation! why did Randy do all that running if he was just going to keep his shirt on anyways! hehe