That thing Jenna is on is neat, my kids want one. Your good, I just shove my kids in the back yard and tell um it is too hot for me outside.
Darling girls! I especially like Jenna's hair!!!
Blowing up the pictures makes them look even more adorable. Yes, I love Jenna's (???) shoes!
looks like fun. I've seen those wiggle cars, they look like a lot of fun. Do your girls love them?
We also love waiting for Daddy to get home, right by the window.
Jenna's hair is getting thick & long!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That thing Jenna is on is neat, my kids want one. Your good, I just shove my kids in the back yard and tell um it is too hot for me outside.
Darling girls! I especially like Jenna's hair!!!
Blowing up the pictures makes them look even more adorable. Yes, I love Jenna's (???) shoes!
looks like fun. I've seen those wiggle cars, they look like a lot of fun. Do your girls love them?
We also love waiting for Daddy to get home, right by the window.
Jenna's hair is getting thick & long!
Post a Comment