Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jenna's Pics

(Be sure to look at the post below for Sydney's pics!)

We had Jenna's pictures taken today. She's never been super smiley & was finished grinning easily after the first 5 pictures. After that, she discovered that her pictures were on the computer, so between her watching the computer monitor & apparently being bored with the whole thing, it took a lot more work to get good shots. Either way, I love the personality pictures give. Enjoy!





7 comments:

Koreena said...

Those are SOOOO adorable!

Jackson Family said...

both your girls are drop dead gorgeous!

Mel and Angus said...

Cute pictures of both your girls!

Amanda said...

She is such a doll Keri!

Sandi said...

What a cutie! I couldn't figure out why she was scraping her face with a window squeegie, but after looking at Sydney's pics I realized it was the letter J!

Nalene said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those turned out SO Cute!...Can you tell I am the Grandma!!! But, they are!!!

Radene said...

Adorable pictures!