Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday in Hyrum

To top off our week of aunts, uncles, cousins & siblings, we were invited to my cousin, Nathan's house in Hyrum. They are blessing their newest addition tomorrow, but also had a combined birthday party for their oldest two children today. The weather was amazing and their yard was beautiful. It was great to see everyone there!

Wildcat Jenna stole Daisy's new doll...and Daisy wants it back!

Jenna's digging in the dirt and has a frosting covered mouth.

Randy & Sydney, who had just gotten hit in the face with a swing.

Walker & Daisy open their gifts while Hilary (Nate's wife) helps.

The birthday kids (soon to be 7 and 2).

Uncle Scott & baby Penelope (Penny)

I don't think Uncle Scott knew I took this picture. It was so touching watching him love and adore Penny.

My beautiful Aunt Marcie. I love her!

Nate & Brian

Amy, Broc, Brian, Nate & Uncle Scott behind them

I tried to get Randy to take a picture of me there. The only pictures he took were not of my face. Naughty boy!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I love it when husbands do that! Chad has a similar photography style. I also like seeing another Broc without the "k". Chad hates me for spelling Broc's name that way. I never knew the right way! Oops.

amanda said...

sounds like you guys had a good time with the cousins. its nice to be close to family.

Jackson Family said...

I'm glad you have such wonderful family around. Anthony has the same problem with taking picture of me, it must be a husband thing.

Merri Hackett said...

Looks like fun! The little baby is a cutie.

Nalene said...

I am so glad you got to go. I didn't realize Scott and Marcie were going to be there, but I guess it just stands to reason! Nate and Hilari have beautiful kids!

DHFarnsworth said...

Brent enjoyed visiting with everyone. Wish Mississippi was a little closer.