Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sydney's Pics

We went and had Sydney's pictures taken at Target a few weeks ago. I'm too frugal to pay for expensive school pictures, so we opted for this, instead. I don't know if I love the gray background, but I'm pleased with the shots we got. Randy and I sure have a sweet girl!





5 comments:

Koreena said...

Yes, you do have a super sweet girl! I love those pictures!

Vanessa said...

Those are all adorable Keri!! Precious!

Amanda said...

She looks so grown up! She's beautiful Keri! (And I'm too cheap to buy school pictures too....those things are way expensive!)

Sandi said...

Yeah, the gray background wasn't the greatest choice of the photographer, but her adorableness overcomes all!

Nalene said...

I'm telling you what! Those girls are adorable!!!! Sydney's personality just comes out in her pictures! She loves the camera. I am so glad!!!