Randy's 30th birthday was this past weekend. To celebrate, I made him a cheesecake & then we did absolutely nothing. Perfect!
(Okay, and we did go get him some birthday presents the next day. That's just the way we work...gifts aren't a very big deal to us.)
I set the girls up in our guest bedroom to watch a movie. Jenna didn't last long before she wanted to do makeup & I obliged.
It was a gooey, sticky mess, but she loved it. Can you tell?
4 comments:
What fun! Jenna has such a sweet face. It's nice when you can sit a relax with the kids!
Those pictures couple of pictures of Jenna don't even look like her, but what fun!
They both look beautiful with their make up on. :) Happy B-day to your hubby!
Jenna looks like she is in heaven and Sydney looks more like you all the time!
Post a Comment