We're encountering a recurring problem at our house. Sydney and Jenna seem to think it's okay to climb onto the counters to get to whatever they want. I'm always chasing them back down, especially Jenna.
Earlier this week, Randy turned the TV on for Jenna before he left for work. I slowly (I plead the 5th!) made my way downstairs & found this:
Jenna was eating the last of the strawberries I had picked. She had also helped herself to Dad's leftover popcorn kernels, the last of the Halloween candy, and had gotten her chocolate milk powder all over.
(Notice the "Monday Morning Aftermath"?...I would tell you to ignore it, but, ummm, it's impossible to ignore.)
9 comments:
haha.. thats funny.. at least she knew she wasn't suppose to be up there!
You can assuage your guilt by listening to this: today when I wasn't looking, Annalee grabbed a cereal bowl off the counter and ate the contents . . . which was soggy Kix cereal from YESTERDAY! I hope the old milk doesn't make her sick!
Oh my gosh how could you be mad at that...I love that she said that to you! I want to squeeze her!!
What a handful! Good to know my kids aren't the only ones.
Wow! She looks so grown up.
Climging on the counters has always been a problem at our house and probably always will be. It should be a reason to keep my counters clean.
that's classic. :)
I seem to have the same problem at my house. I'll let you know if I find a solution (even though I don't really have faith that I ever will). But thank goodness we love these little monkeys so much!
LOL what a funny little girl. So busy!
Would you look at those skinny little buns!
Post a Comment