Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where is Keri?

I found Jenna hiding in the dryer one evening. 
 It's amazing how big it seemed inside with her little body in there!

Okay, so now to the question that none of you have been dying to ask...
Where have I been?

~Out of town for Easter weekend.
(Still need pics from my sister-in-law, though.)

~Hosting my bother's family twice.

~Most of you probably aren't aware, but I've been suffering from
depression the last 6 months or so.
I finally called the dr & got some meds.
I'm on day 4 of taking them, so hopefully the future gets brighter & monster Keri will disappear.

~Doing lots and lots of laundry.
We've all been sick, but I guess it could have been worse.

~Trying to tackle my new calling as the Stake YW Secretary.
I've been to a handful of meetings & still have more to come,
but, unfortunately, it's still been on the back burner a bit...
I guess I should work on my responsibilities this week.
I'm still in the Primary, which I love.
(Sitting with a 5-year old class during sharing time.)
I was released as a RS teacher, thankfully...
Somehow doing 3 callings in one day (with house guests) was a lot!

~Spending way too much time working on the computer.
I shouldn't complain because I love tax season & 
love being able to earn an income.
However, I will be VERY happy on April 16th!

Somehow, I think if I can make it though this week I'll be okay.

Say it with me, April 16th, April 16th, April 16th...
I can do it!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

You need to clear your schedule lady. Why on earth do you have three callings? To me, that is not right to ask that of a working mother of 2. Take it easy lady!

ollie said...

Holy cow you have a busy schedule! Good for you trying to do things for you amidst all that crazyness. I liked your little "April 16th" chant. Mine always was "They're almost in school... they're almost in school". lol!

Unknown said...

Im slowly getting to those pictures I promise! People shouldn't wait till the last min to do their taxes either.. makes it too stressful on you!

Amanda said...

April 16th, April 16th, Friday, Friday, FRIDAY......I'm chanting with you Keri! I CAN'T WAIT until this week is over!!!

Sandi said...

Sorry to hear about the depression. I had that for about 6 months in 2007, and it was a nightmare. Oddly enough, I didn't realize I'd been depressed until I came out of it. I wish someone had stuffed some meds down my throat in month two. Good luck!

Harlin Family said...

I am sorry to hear about your depression. I've been there, done that. It is no fun and that is putting it mildly. I appreciate how honest you are with that. There could be people reading your blog, going through the same thing, who feel some relief knowing they aren't the only ones. It can be a lonely place. Hang in there while you wait for the meds to kick in. :)

Koreena said...

Wow! That's definitely a lot to be dealing with! I hope the meds are helping you by now. I've battled depression off and on since I was a teenager. No fun at all. Hope you're feeling a bit better.