Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Food creations

I walked downstairs earlier to find a formerly full box of Malt-o-Meal spread all over the kitchen table, chairs, and floor.  Was the culprit:

a)  Sydney's imaginary mouse friends...yes, she really does have them.
b)  Jenna
c)  Our new cat...P.S.  I hate cats.

Sometimes, I think I'll go crazy.  Most of the time, I remember that she's only 3 years old.  But I am always thankful for my anti-depressants that keep me from flying off the handle!

8 comments:

Maren said...

I feel for you. I am always cleaning up some mess from my kids and while I'm cleaning up one they are making another!

Sandi said...

ditto. ugh.

Jen Gallacher said...

Imaginary mouse friends. WOW! Now that's creative. LOL!

Unknown said...

You got a cat?!?! What?!

Koreena said...

How do you know it's not Randy? ;)

Amanda said...

Oh Jenna! Isn't it a good thing we love these little monsters so much when they do stuff like this?!

Anonymous said...

i think nathan and jenna are two peas in a pod! now that they are older, we started giving the boys allowance just so they would have to pay for the stuff they destroy! i would like cats if they didn't pee, poop or scratch. Cat pee is the worst smell ever and you can never get rid of it! btw, how did you guys end up with a cat?

Keri said...

We didn't really end up with a cat. That was a joke, since I would never have a cat in my house. YUCK!!