Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Horse Lessons"

While in NM, my dad let the girls ride two of his horses.  A big thanks to Uncle Grant, who brought the horses from the orchard to the house.  Sydney called it "horse lessons" and wanted to look like a real cowgirl.  Her regular clothes had to make due.

Jenna first rode Courtney.  Her face says it all.  She's unsure & not too happy.

At least Sydney has a pleasant look on her face.

Nope, even with Grandpa holding her hand, Jenna's still terrified & not happy.

Sydney rode Frazier & wasn't scared at all.

Here's a video of what happened next.  Jenna ended up liking it.

After all was said & done, Jenna did NOT want to stop riding the horses.  Here she is in Grandma's garden trying to ignore me because she was mad.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! That's AWESOME!!! They're so cute together. Can't wait til TJ gets to have a go!

Jackson Family said...

how fun, they make adorable cowgirls!

Vanessa said...

So Cute!...Kind of off the subject, but tell me when you are due again? I totally forgot!

Unknown said...

How fun for the girls! Now they're going to want to do that everytime they're down here.

Nalene said...

Thanks for the video. It was fun listening to their sweet voices!!

Shina said...

I saw you in the garden with your mom one night when I was going home and didn't know you were here! I can't believe courtney is still kicking.. your dad has had that horse since we were in high school. I love the quilts. I have seriously wanted to learn how to make those. Are they hard?

Dixie said...

can hardly believe how big the girls are getting. they look so adorable with their pierced ears, too!