Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quilts from Grandma

When I told my mom that we were planning to put the girls in separate beds, she offered to make quilts for them.  While visiting over Easter, she, Amanda (my sister-in-law), and I went to the quilting store to pick out the fabrics.  We were able to get the finished quilts when we were down in NM, and we love, love, LOVE them!

Sydney's quilt

Jenna's quilt

Both girls' beds with their quilts on them.  
These are the beds & nightstand that I got a killer deal on.  Now I just need to finish making their curtains, possibly paint the walls, and find a few things to decorate the walls with.

11 comments:

Mel and Angus said...

Love, love, love the quilts!

Koreena said...

How beautiful! And what a treasure to have!

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh Keri those are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such beautiful quilts!

Jackson Family said...

Wow, gorgeous quilts! And I love your sweet find on the beds and nightstand, looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

Looks great! :) How do they like having their own "big" beds?

Sandi said...

What talent! Your mom is amazing.

Jen Gallacher said...

Those quilts are just GORGEOUS! :)

Erin L said...

so adorable. And congrats on the baby girl coming. Yay for babies!

Nalene said...

I love sseing the pictures! Now I just need to come and look in person!

Amanda said...

Love the quilts Keri!