Sydney was so excited for her first day of 1st grade. She woke up before 7am, which is unusual for her. Can you tell she's excited to take her lunch to school?
Then the silliness turned on.
At least I got one cute close up shot of her. Doesn't she look happy & excited?
She ended up having a great day at school. It's a little nerve-wracking for me as a mom to trust that she can find her classroom all alone, and do okay at recess & lunch. I'm not sure what I was worried about, but it's still a bit hard to watch her grow up!
Of course, these two are peas in a pod.
And Jenna had to get a silly one, too.
6 comments:
They are so animated!
I love your girls and all their expressions! I can understand why you're nervous. I'm going to be an absolute wreck when Sabrina starts!
It just blows my mind that she is 6 and in 1st grade already! She is so smart and creative.. can't they just stay little forever?
I was doing okay with Matty going to school until we went to visit his classroom today, then I almost cried! It's so hard to let go!
The pictures are adorable.
Very cute girls! It is hard to have them gone most of the day and trust the world to be good to them.
Such cute pictures! I was way more nervous about 1st grade than kindergarten, and it means they are really growing up! Sydney looks so excited though!
Post a Comment