It seems like I always have super good parenting advice...
This one is: If your 3-year old tells you NOT to go into her room, you must immediately jump up to see what she's up to! It mostly likely won't be good.
Sydney walked into her room after school one day & said there was a pile of hair on the floor. Thankfully, it was only Barbie's--and her horse, and about 3 My Little Ponies...
She puts on a good sad face for the camera, doesn't she?
So, yes, this is Jenna's handiwork.
Pretty, isn't it?
FYI--Trying to trim Barbie's hair into a bob doesn't work, either. Her hair is simply too synthetic & nasty.
7 comments:
Shave her and let the creative "Cancer-Survivor Barbie" play begin!
BTW, that's great advice on the 3 year old. I still remember telling my mom when I was 5 or 6 that my sister and I were "too old" for being tucked in, so she didn't need to come in. Her mommy radar went off, and a few minutes later she came in to check on us and found us out of bed and creating a giant mess (can't remember what it was a mess of). Trust those instincts, and don't believe your kids for a second!
Wah! At least it wasn't her own hair...
I love the mullets.. thats the best part about them
Business in the front; party in the back! Luckily it wasn't Sydnie's hair! Courtney actually did that to her horse, Misty! Poor horse was embarrassed!
Sorry I am just dying laughing on the floor. Sydney's face is so sad!
oh so funny.
Post a Comment