Friday, February 11, 2011

Can you spot the baby?

 Can you spot the real baby?

 How about now?

Oh, wait, there she is!  
Ummm...girls...I don't think she's liking this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! At first glance on the first picture, you wouldn't even know that a real baby was in there. In the 2nd it's a bit more obvious. Bryn must be pretty good natured to be able to take all the love she gets from Sydney and Jenna.

Unknown said...

I really did have a hard time spotting her at first in the first picture! Glad you got a picture of this.. Bryn is going to love it later on in life!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh she fits right in with the dolls! :)

Janell said...

She certainly does look just like a baby doll! And not just in pictures--I really did think you had a doll in your grocery cart the other day, but no, it was a sleeping Bryn!

Radene said...

Cute photo. Thank Heaven all those tiny ones aren't real! Cute though.

Sandi said...

She blends in pretty well when she's not crying!