Wednesday, February 2, 2011

They love her.

Sydney and Jenna absolutely love Bryn.  They are so good to help me out & to hold her whenever I do (and don't) need them to.  
Last Saturday, they even took her while I slept a bit longer. 
They even successfully changed her diaper and dressed her.  What girls!! 

Jenna actually carried Bryn down the stairs in this doll stroller.  I'm used to it now, but I'm sure her ease with handling Bryn would give most people a heart attack.  Bryn is actually really patient with all the "care" she receives.  She was happy in the stroller until Sydney got into her face too much before I snapped the picture. 

 I think my girls are going to make great mothers someday...

And I believe they will be great sisters, as well.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Bryn looks like a little doll in the second to last picture! I'm glad you trust your girls.. but then again your girls are older and are more capable of helping and taking care of her. Its great that you have such good helpers!

Sandi said...

They are all so sweet together.

Koreena said...

That's so sweet. And I absolutely LOVE that last picture.

conner posse said...

They are all sooo beautiful. I hope I can meet them someday!! What a gorgeous family you guys have created!!

Nalene said...

Those pictures are precious! What great memories they will make for your family!

Danica said...

So darling! :)

B said...

Cute girls!! So glad everyone is adjusting well.

B said...

Cute girls!! So glad everyone is adjusting well.