I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old. She's already seeming so big to me, too.
She doesn't have her checkup with the doctor until next week, so I'll update her stats then. She is just beginning to fit into some 3-6 month clothes, though.
And these two goof balls... Anytime Annie comes over to play, she wants to play with Bryn. I didn't notice what they were doing for quite a while. As you can see, Bryn was about at her breaking point here. Must've been something about that metal cart pushing into her head...
6 comments:
Very cute, she's big but still little. The best way to be. :)
I can't believe how fast 4 months has gone by! Poor little girl in that shopping cart. LOL
Oh Annie. She thinks all babies are her baby dolls. So sorry.
I can't believe how patient she is.
It's amazing that children with siblings make it past age 5--I remember some of the things I did to my brother and sister!
My gosh time sure does fly. She is so precious Keri!
Post a Comment