Friday, April 29, 2011

Trim the Hairs

Jenna's hair had recenlty been bugging me.  It needed a trim in the back.  So, at about 9pm on a Saturday night...when the girls should have already been in bed, I set about trimming the back of Jenna's a hair into more of a bob.

Sydney also wanted me to give her some bangs.  Although I didn't want to, I obliged.  And I trimmed her hair in back.  (I hadn't done a very good job the previous time & the cut was also really bothering me.)

 Here's cute Sydney modeling her new hair.


 Jenna obviously wanted no part in having her picture taken.  I do have to say that her hair has grown quite a bit since the incident, though.

 Instead, she's happy to let me snap photos of her doing the unconventional.

5 points if you can you tell what she's brushing her hair with.  

5 comments:

Sandi said...

That would be a toothbrush, no? Perhaps even a Blues Clues toothbrush? At least it's not a fork! Sydney's hair looks very cute.

amanda said...

your kids are getting so big. look at jenna. so cute.

Koreena said...

A toothbrush? Funny!

Both such beautiful girls.

Vanessa said...

I'm gonna guess that's a tooth brush. Gotta love it. I think Sydney grew a foot since your last post about her. Crazy!

Nalene said...

Their hair turned out so cute! You have quite a talent!