YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! I love this!!
haha.. you made me laugh! You are a brave women for posting those.. I would have deleted them off my camera instantly!
Love it!!!
gorgeous my lady-absolutely gorgeous! :)
I agree with Heather--you are brave and I am a chicken!
Heather, I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Brave Lady!!!!
Best. Pictures. EVER!!!!!!!!! You are the coolest girl in the world!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....you make me laugh! Those were funny!
And do you know another funny thing?! That was Mom and not Heather. She must have been logged in on my computer! I still think it is funny, even though this will say Heather!
Between these pictures and your previous bed head picture, you are officially the coolest person ever. Seriously! Love them all :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!! I love this!!
haha.. you made me laugh! You are a brave women for posting those.. I would have deleted them off my camera instantly!
Love it!!!
gorgeous my lady-absolutely gorgeous! :)
I agree with Heather--you are brave and I am a chicken!
Heather, I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Brave Lady!!!!
Best. Pictures. EVER!!!!!!!!! You are the coolest girl in the world!!!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....you make me laugh! Those were funny!
And do you know another funny thing?! That was Mom and not Heather. She must have been logged in on my computer! I still think it is funny, even though this will say Heather!
Between these pictures and your previous bed head picture, you are officially the coolest person ever. Seriously! Love them all :)
Post a Comment