I have really thick hair. I never realized that until I became an adult.
Over the past few years, I've let my hair grow out some. I had several inches cut off a few months ago, not really knowing how I wanted my hair.
However, after wearing it down only a few times, and feeling like I had a furnace on my neck and head when I did, I decided that unless I wanted to wear a wet ponytail every day, I need to get it chopped.
BEFORE:
Please don't judge me because I'm not naturally beautiful. :)
AFTER:
Yikes! Wrong picture!
I always have wild bed-head when I wake up in the mornings with my new cut.
Okay, here it is.
My favorite things about it are:
1. It only takes 5 minutes to do from wet to finished.
2. I actually have a "style".
3. It's off my neck!!!
Oh, and I'm SUPER blessed to have a husband who likes me no matter how short my hair is. :)
11 comments:
Ha ha! I love that you posted that bed-hair picture, so funny! Your new 'do is awesome! I recently cut my hair short and I agree: it has to be off my neck.
It looks fabulous! I wish I was brave enough to do that. I don't think I am quite ready for it...yet.
Cute! I like the bedhead one best! We have some great bedhead people in our family!
You look so cute! I love the new haircut. Short hair is so nice and easy!!!
HOT! love it on you.. not everyone can pull a shorter hair style off but you do so well.
Love the hair Keri! Looks very cute! I chopped mine off a few months ago too, and I'm totally loving the short do for now too.
It looks so cute! I love it!
I have a hair cut similar to your "before", and it drives me crazy! My hair's thick as well and just always in my face. Wish I were as brave as you to go that short. It looks great!
Oh la la! I've soooo been wanting to cut my hair. I love that you can do your hair so fast. That's what I need!
That is awesome. I love that it's so fast and easy...totally my practical side too. Cute. I also like that it's easy with style. Very nice.
cute!!!
Post a Comment