Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Days 6, 7 & 8: Family pictures

We spent our first day in Joliet attending church with my family, eating Sunday dinner, and visiting.


On Monday morning, my mom and I took the girls shopping with us.  Unfortunately, we got lost before we arrived at our destination--thank goodness for our iPad!!  We only ended up making it to one store in Oak Brook, before we headed back to beat traffic.

That evening we were going to take family pictures, but I took too long making bows for my girls on the fly that it ended up getting dark soon after we arrived.  We were able to take the rest the next morning.

Didn't my sister-in-law, Heather, do a fantastic job?!







We had to call it quits because of this.  Wasn't it pretty, though?










6 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

so cute!

Vanessa said...

She did a fabulous job...such a cute family! Adorable children!

Sandi said...

Like I said on Facebook, I really like those pictures! They turned out nice.

reddladybug said...

cuteness

Janell said...

Loved them!

Dixie said...

Yes. Yes she did!