Upon arriving home at 4:30am from our trip...
Jenna: Mom, I think someone has been in our house!
Mom: Why?
Jenna: Our house is so clean.
Yeah, sorry baby, but Mom cleaned it before we left. I'm sorry that our house must be so messy that you think someone else must have done the cleaning.
At Popeyes in Iowa...
Sydney: Mom, that ladies hair looks like yours.
Mom: You're right, it kinda does.
Then the lady walks away from us.
Sydney: She really just looks like you.
Jenna: Yeah, she does!
Gulp...I thought my behind was smaller than hers. I guess I was wrong.
I have a daughter who loves certain foods a lot...
Jenna: Mom, I love you more than pickles, olives, gum, and croutons all put together.
Aww, she must love me a lot, then!
Randy was holding Bryn on his lap and kissing her head.
Bryn: Da di, Daddy.
Translation: Stop it, Daddy!
2 comments:
Out of the mouth of babes....
love those munchkins!
Post a Comment