
I had pictures of the girls taken at Target in June. The pictures were supposed to be ready 2 weeks later. The photo lab lost our pictures, so several phone messages & 4 weeks later, the pictures were finally ready for me to pick up. I just went in and picked them up today. To compensate for my time and inconvenience, I was given a total of 8 free portrait sheets next time I get pictures. That's in addition to any coupons I have, which always give a free 8x10, as well. So...it looks like our family pictures that I plan to have taken later this year will either be free or really cheap. Target also gave me 3 extra portrait sheets that the lab printed for me to compensate, as well. Granted, I may have chosen different layouts or pictures, but they are still nice. Heck, I'd wait 4 weeks for pictures anytime to get this sort of a deal! All for the measly $30 I spent in the first place!
No comments:
Post a Comment