Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wedding Bells: Take 4

We just returned from St. George where we attended the wedding of my brother, Dustin, and his new wife, Angie. We had a wonderful weekend with my family. Between weddings and funerals, we've been able to see everyone together a lot this past year. (Dustin is my 4th sibling to get married in 12 1/2 months!) Here are a few pictures of the wedding.

My sister-in-law, Heather, held Jenna most of the wedding. My girls sure love her!

This is the only picture we got of Randy, Sydney & me on our camera. Like my haircut?

Dustin, Angie & our adorable new nephew, Brenden.

1 comment:

Teri said...

You are a "mad" blogger. I check every couple of days because you seem to always have a new post. I love reading it - keeps me informed on whats going on with you guys. I do find comfort in the fact that Sydney and Jenny's kids are small, must run in the family, I think Kara will be just fine. I need to call you about the dinner on th 26th at Mike and Ashlee's - if you can make it.