Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Love

My bedroom curtains. The blessings that come from paying tithing. Cuddling up next to Randy in bed. The smell of cool air at night. Quiet time to myself. The inspiration that comes from the scriptures. Our computer. Randy's parents for their constant help & concern. Sydney's imagination. Bananas dipped in melted Toblerone chocolate. How much Jenna adores Sydney & always wants to watch her. The feeling of my pants getting looser on me. A clean house. Autumn colors.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Your curtains are cute. Are they new, or have I just not been in your room recently. I've been eatting the squash you gave us - yum - I love it. Thanks!

Keri said...

I've had my curtains for quite some time now...I guess you just haven't been upstairs lately. Thanks for taking the squash. There's always more where it came from!!

amanda said...

those curtains are super cute. i just can't decided what to do in our room. i want to put cute curtains in our room.