Thursday, August 16, 2007

I love these pants!

Okay, so it may be tacky to post a picture of my backside, but this is exciting news!! I haven't even thought about trying on my black dress pants since having Jenna because I knew they wouldn't fit. Well, my weight has slowly been dropping, and I needed some pants to wear today. I took the chance and...they fit! I know I'm far from where I want to be, but still... Great news!

(I know the image is blurry, but it's the best I could do balancing on the edge of the tub, aiming the camera at the mirror & snapping the picture myself. Oh, and the spots on my pants? I'm pretty sure it's Sydney's hand smudges on the mirror.)

2 comments:

ollie said...

NICE!!!! Look at that skinny little rear end! My baby is 3 1/2 and I have just kept getting bigger and bigger. So what exactly are you doing? Whatever it is it's working!

Keri said...

You always look thin in your pictures! I'm not sure what I'm doing. I definitely more active with 2 kids and I try to eat healthy...but I still struggle with it. I know that as soon as I stop nursing, I'll have to really do better or I'll put the weight back on. I had gained a LOT of weight with this last pregnancy, so any weight lost is a great improvement!