Monday, September 24, 2007

I Love

Abreva. Yes, I get yucky fever blisters, but Abreva makes them go away quickly. I also love the warm feeling I get in my heart because of my girls. They are so cute. I love the good health I normally enjoy. (Yes, I am feeling much better today.) Here are a few other things I love: daylight in my house, coupons, & getting up and ready before my girls are awake (although, that one is nearly never a reality!).

2 comments:

Walling Family said...

I love this stuff too! It really does work!

Anthony Jackson said...

I'm to lazy to log in as myself, so it'll say it's from anthony even though it's from me! I get those yucky fever blisters too. I used to use abreva, but I discovered something better-zovirax. It's a perscription, but it works great. Your girls sure are cute, I love all the pics.