Okay, I know I've already posted a ton this month, but I just came across this hilarious picture of my brothers dressed up for Halloween, circa 1998. (Yes, even the one in the dress is my brother!) They are all grown up now, but it makes me laugh.
I just like to look at people's blogs juts hit next blog at the top of the page and it takes you to a blog. I'm not a stalker I just like checking out people's blogs. Some are just so creative and interesting. If I find something cool on a blog like pics or a nice poem, joke, etc I will make a comment hey I like your pic, joke, poem, that was really cool.
How do you can apple jelly? I would love to do apple butter but I have never done that one. Let me know how it goes? I love all the pictures you guys post. It is so fun to keep in touch this way. Amber
3 comments:
nice pics
I just like to look at people's blogs juts hit next blog at the top of the page and it takes you to a blog. I'm not a stalker I just like checking out people's blogs. Some are just so creative and interesting. If I find something cool on a blog like pics or a nice poem, joke, etc I will make a comment hey I like your pic, joke, poem, that was really cool.
How do you can apple jelly? I would love to do apple butter but I have never done that one. Let me know how it goes? I love all the pictures you guys post. It is so fun to keep in touch this way.
Amber
Post a Comment