Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just because I need to post something

It's been a week since I've posted...not sure what I've really been doing with my time. Seems like my life is wasting away...Do you ever feel like that?

I know this picture is kinda strange, but I wanted to capture Randy lounging in the garden while he watered my onions. Great husband.

Of course, Jenna wanted in on the gardening action, too.

And then she quickly made her way back over to the toys.


I sure love this cute, booger-nosed girl!

9 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

awesome! Looks like you guys are enjoying beautiful weather.

Vanessa said...

She is sooooo cute! What a good Hubby!

ollie said...

What awesome pics!!!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your summer!

Amanda said...

Jenna is too cute! She looks like she loves being outside.

Lara said...

I know what you mean about just having to post something :) I post random things all the time cause our life isn't all that exciting. However, your random posts are much cuter than mine!

Unknown said...

Jenna's hair looks like it's getting fuzzier lol...Cute!

Heather said...

What a great guy, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one gardening this year. I should have a few pics of our veggies coming up in the next couple weeks!

The Perkins Fam said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes you just throw whatever on the blog just to blog?? I'm jealous of your garden!! Ibetter get moving on mine. As for the Jazz jersey they are not to badly priced at fanzz.com.

Dixie said...

Wow. Is that hair or peach fuzz? :)