Sunday, April 27, 2008

These make me happy.








17 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

beautiful shots. I love seeing the signs of spring.

Koreena said...

Those things make me happy too. :)
Thanks for sharing.

Danica said...

I love spring flowers too! Gorgeous pictures!

Rachel said...

they make me happy too, beautiful pictures!

Hillman Family said...

How beautiful! I love the flowers-- they make me jealous. Idaho is always SOOO far behind! Also, great photos. You really have a talent with the camera!

Amanda said...

I am so impressed with your photography talents. The tulips are georgeous (one of my favorite flowers)!

ollie said...

Wow! How beautiful!!!!

Vanessa said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Are those in your yard?

Dixie said...

Wow. Totally jealous!

Janell said...

I don't have any of that beauty in my yard, so thanks for posting. And great photography!

Steff said...

You take really nice pictures. Thanks for sharing those. So sorry about the VT visit the other day. I'm pretty sure that would be a good example of what not to do when you go VTing. For some reason, I always think C will behave "this time". I was embarrassed. Thanks for being so nice about it. :)

Lara said...

Your pictures capture the beauty of spring perfectly! I have been loving watching all the blossoms finally emerge.

To answer your question, Jayson was actually living with Geren Tea the summer that I met him. We all hung out quite a bit that summer, Jayson and I weren't dating at the time. I just found out one of my other good friends was in his ward after he got married. What a small world it is.

amanda said...

so jealous of the flowers. some day its will be nice again here.

We are the Turner's! said...

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures of the spring flowers. I love spring and those spring flowers make me happy too! I have enjoyed checking your blog. Your girls are beautiful. I am glad we are able to keep in touch after so many years! Have a great day!

Radene said...

Beautiful pictures Keri! Love them.

The Perkins Fam said...

Keri, I am so impressed with your photography. Hopefully over the next couple of months my yard will have some flowers :)

Unknown said...

Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree! JK I love the pictures :) You're quite the 'budding' photographer :D lol