I'm trying to be a more fun mom & more importantly, give Sydney more attention. Today we played with Play-Doh. Enjoy our creations & my beautiful daughter.
It's store bought play-doh. It was brand new & so good to play with. The flower was on the box & they showed how to make it, so I just followed what they said. That's definitely the most creative I've ever gotten with that stuff!
I don't really love play-doh. That must make me a bad mom. I think it is because I don't like cleaning up the mess that my boys make afterwards. But it does get them being creative, they have fun, and it keeps them entertained for a long, long, time. Okay, I have changed my mind. Anything that will keep them entertained for more than 10 minutes has got to be one of my favorite things.
You're such a fun mom! I always buy play-doh and finger paint with good intentions, but them hide them to avoid the mess. You inspire me to be more fun!
11 comments:
That looks like it was alot of fun!
those are some impressive play-doh creations. is that homemade play-doh or store bought. man, play-doh never takes on such works of art at my house!
Cute flower and cute sydney.
Looks like fun. I love doing playdough.
Fun and cute. Brennden always tells me what to make instead of playing with it, you're lucky
It's store bought play-doh. It was brand new & so good to play with. The flower was on the box & they showed how to make it, so I just followed what they said. That's definitely the most creative I've ever gotten with that stuff!
nice!!! I'm impressed with your work!
I don't really love play-doh. That must make me a bad mom. I think it is because I don't like cleaning up the mess that my boys make afterwards. But it does get them being creative, they have fun, and it keeps them entertained for a long, long, time. Okay, I have changed my mind. Anything that will keep them entertained for more than 10 minutes has got to be one of my favorite things.
Hey Keri,
The name of the Dave Ramsey book is "The Total Money Makeover." It is really great.
You're such a fun mom! I always buy play-doh and finger paint with good intentions, but them hide them to avoid the mess. You inspire me to be more fun!
"Sidney made a hamburger!?! She's a pro"
--Lander
Post a Comment