Are any of you out there Skype users? If so, do you use it often? Randy just got us started on it & I'm curious if any of you blogger friends are also using it.
We've used it in the past but I think it's hard when you get more than two people talking. It's alright... I think we need a faster computer. Maybe that's the problem....
We used to use it when Shane's brother lived in Singapore. We got rid of it though 'cause it started getting weird being able to see them and stuff. And, if you have parents like Shane's, they can't figure out how to look in the dumb web cam and so all we were seeing was his mom's boobs half of the time. Not cool. I like the phone or email better.
We use it sometimes for the kids to talk to the grandparents. It works well for that. But the picture isn't the best and I would rather talk on the phone. I just hate living so far away from all of our family so Skype at least puts a face to a name for the kids.
we have it, but our web cam quit working. I honestly prefer the good ole phone. Then I am not strapped to one location...but Josh & the boys really like using it.
KERI!! Not a BYU fan and living in utah County! Are you nuts! What team are you rooting for? We missed you this morning btw! I can't believe you aren't a BYU fan, though. SHOCK!
I used to use it back in the day when I didn't have a cell phone and Skype was free. I never had the web cam one, just a microphone. I woudl just use it for talking with my family cause like I said, it was free at the time. It was okay, but the quality wasn't always the best and I didn't like how I could hear everything that was going on in the room behind them, it is kind of like being on speaker phone.
We use it for the kids to talk to Matt's parents on their mission in Nauvoo. The kids love to see Grandma and Grandpa and vice versa. I don't think I would use it for anything else, though. My sister used it (minus the camera) to talk to the in-laws on their mission in India. They loved it.
13 comments:
We use it and talk to most of my family members on it.
Brad wants to start using it to save some money.
Never heard of it. What is it?
We've used it in the past but I think it's hard when you get more than two people talking. It's alright... I think we need a faster computer. Maybe that's the problem....
We used to use it when Shane's brother lived in Singapore. We got rid of it though 'cause it started getting weird being able to see them and stuff. And, if you have parents like Shane's, they can't figure out how to look in the dumb web cam and so all we were seeing was his mom's boobs half of the time. Not cool. I like the phone or email better.
We use it sometimes for the kids to talk to the grandparents. It works well for that. But the picture isn't the best and I would rather talk on the phone. I just hate living so far away from all of our family so Skype at least puts a face to a name for the kids.
we have it, but our web cam quit working. I honestly prefer the good ole phone. Then I am not strapped to one location...but Josh & the boys really like using it.
KERI!! Not a BYU fan and living in utah County! Are you nuts! What team are you rooting for? We missed you this morning btw! I can't believe you aren't a BYU fan, though. SHOCK!
We use Skype and really like it. The picture is a bit blurry but since we're so far from family, it's nice to see that the people we talk to are real!
Never heard of it! It sounds like a webcam program?? do tell...
I used to use it back in the day when I didn't have a cell phone and Skype was free. I never had the web cam one, just a microphone. I woudl just use it for talking with my family cause like I said, it was free at the time. It was okay, but the quality wasn't always the best and I didn't like how I could hear everything that was going on in the room behind them, it is kind of like being on speaker phone.
We use it for the kids to talk to Matt's parents on their mission in Nauvoo. The kids love to see Grandma and Grandpa and vice versa. I don't think I would use it for anything else, though. My sister used it (minus the camera) to talk to the in-laws on their mission in India. They loved it.
Post a Comment