Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Snippets

*Randy got suite tickets to the Jazz games last night, so we enjoyed our evening hanging out in the Xango suite watching the game, eating dinner & having dessert. It was so nice to be out with Randy! A babysitter was impossible to come by (Monday night & spring break), so my sweet, sweet sister-in-law, Teri, watched our girls for us. Thanks again, Teri!

*Did you mom ever tell you not to run with objects in your mouth? Well, tonight Sydney was a little wild and took off running with her toothbrush in her mouth. She tripped, fell, and got a nice cut on the inside of her cheek. She freaked out seeing the blood. Randy had me put gauze in her mouth, and he held her until she fell asleep. Poor thing. I hope she learned a lesson, though.

*Jenna is into everything! It's pretty much impossible for me to get anything done around the house with her awake. Case in point: Yesterday morning, I came downstairs to find that she had spread potting soil all over the kitchen floor AND had pulled Sydney's strawberry applesauce out of the trash and had it spread on the kitchen floor and the living room carpet. Whew!

5 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Little Jenna sure sounds busy! It's amazing how quickly they can get into things.

Amanda said...

OH, and it only gets better! ;) I swear that the second one is 10 times busier than the first (at least for me it is).

ollie said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe that mess they made!!!! You sure have your hands full!

Vanessa said...

Busy busy!! I think you handle it pretty well though! You're a tough cookie...Glad you got to have a date with your hubby!

Danica said...

I love going to the Jazz games. (not that I go very often, but the few times I have it has been a blast) Todlers keep you on your toes! Remember that they do eventually grow out of it.