AWE-some! You should sign up for www.shermanstravel.com. They browse the web for the best travel deals that they can find. Sidestep.com is also pretty cool....Now start dreaming!
How exciting! I need to get myself a new passport, now that I am married I don't think mine is valid anymore.
It's always good to be prepared. Maybe a sudden, romantic trip to Italy will present itself...gotta be prepared just in case!
What made you think to get that??? I don't have one... should I?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWE-some! You should sign up for www.shermanstravel.com. They browse the web for the best travel deals that they can find. Sidestep.com is also pretty cool....Now start dreaming!
How exciting! I need to get myself a new passport, now that I am married I don't think mine is valid anymore.
It's always good to be prepared. Maybe a sudden, romantic trip to Italy will present itself...gotta be prepared just in case!
What made you think to get that??? I don't have one... should I?
Post a Comment