Monday, April 7, 2008

Classic Jenna



Jenna is constantly putting necklaces on. It almost seem instintive to her. Notice her sparse, long hairs? I'm thinking I should give her a nice trim this week.


Jenna also love to climb up onto Sydney's bike. See how happy & proud she is! Jenna is such a fun, happy girl...such a joy to have in our family.
By the way, just last week I had thoughts of Jenna getting into the tub fully clothed--probably because she loves the tub & tries to climb into the shower with me. So, last night, she did it...after getting her bathed & dressed, she climbed back in.

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a cute smile! Aren't little girls so funny?

Dixie said...

"HEY! Sidney has a new bike?"
--Lander

Keri said...

No, that's our neighbors... But Sydney's wishing for a new bike. Maybe for her birthday.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I think it is so cute to have a girly girl.

Rachel said...

she's so cute, I love all the necklaces, what a lil princess!

Amanda said...

I love that my kids aren't the only one's that jump into the tub fully clothed. I think it must be a second child thing? She's a doll!

jsnmlnd said...

Hey Keri, you will have to change your address for me...long story! You have such a cute litte family! What a little princess.

Shina said...

Keri, she is so cute. I wish I could have made it that way to see you and your beautiful family. Long story but I now have your number so I will need to call you so we can catch up. Oh by the way I love how Jenna has her two front bottom teeth. Peyton is only 7 months and is already cutting one on the bottom.

Tammy said...

haha, that's so funny!! my cousin's daughter did that too. Actually I think one of my kids did at some point too, too many kids, dang it!