It feels like it's been forever since I've really blogged. Now that we're done with our back-to-back vacations, here is what we have been up to:
Randy
*Playing soccer before work 2 days a week.
*Always mowing the lawn & helping take care of the yard.
*Working hard or hardly working...not sure which. :)
Keri
*Doing a good job at actually cleaning my house. (As I've said before, my house is usually picked up, but not clean. The black, unidentifiable stuff in one of my bathrooms quickly moved me to action!)
*Weeding the yard.
*More and more family history. I have 75 names cleared to take to the temple!!
Sydney
*Swimming lessons.
*Being a sass & trying to "punish" us when she doesn't get what she wants.
*Writing her name & the rest of our names, as well.
Jenna
*Still being a good, 2-a-day napper!
*Has bloodied her mouth twice in the past 5 days from falling off outdoor steps. Poor girl!
*Busy, busy, busy as ever...and oh, so cute as she does it!
8 comments:
As odd as this may sound- I am glad my little girl isn't the only one who is mouthy and tries to get after us for getting after her. It makes me feel better about my situation! :)
I'm glad that you're back, and it sounds like you've been a busy woman! I'm missed your blogging!
How does Sydney "punish" you guys??
If I get my act together, will you direct me with family history? I know I have so much to be done but every time I start, I get no where and lose motivation. HELP ME Keri!!
Sounds like you guys are hanging in there! Thanks for the update!
i am loving the updates! sheesh, i can't believe how big the girls are now. i badly want to see my old friends! we have a new family blog, fyi -http://connerposse.blogspot.com/
p.s. i forgot to mention...i tagged you. you're it! :o)
Keri, Afton just turned 15, when she was here every one thought she was in college!
Post a Comment