

Sydney celebrated her 4th birthday this past week. She also had her 4-year checkup on her birthday. She weighs 30.8 lbs, and is 37.5 inches tall (both 25%). She is such an artist & puts a lot of detail into her drawings. She also colors very well. Because I'm her mom & mom's are allowed to brag, Sydney is often complimented by adults on how bright she is. I think sometimes it backfires on us, though... She is getting more and more helpful around the house, which is wonderful.

She sometimes struggles with being nice, but on her birthday, she was more than happy to let Kamrie help open some of her presents. (And please don't mind the crazy hair. She had a long full, day of playing & I'm not sure what happened...her hair doesn't normally get that messy!)
She loves to play with her friends & thinks she should be with them constantly.
7 comments:
Its crazy how fast they get bigger and older!! I remember when I first meet her almost 2 years ago how cute and little she was and now shes all grown up!
Happy Birthday Sydney! Man how time goes by! Your kids are so cute Keri! I love the head bands around Jenna's neck...hilarious!
yeah Happy Birthday Sydney! She is getting big, 30 lbs! Pretty good!
Thank you for clarifying about the hair. I was wondering if that was one of the samples you found online!
Happy Birthday Sydney!...I still can't believe she wouldn't tell me what she got LOL!
Happy B-day Sydney! I think Ally could definitely keep up with Sydney. Ally weighs 32lbs and is 35 1/2 inches tall now. I wish so much that we could come visit you guys and are girls could play. Maybe someday!!
Happy Birthday Sydney! Keri, she really is a very bright girl, you are a great mom and your kids are proof of that!
Post a Comment