Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The funny things kids say

This is a conversation Sydney and I had a few days ago.

Me: "When we get home, we're going to have tuna casserole and veggies."
Sydney: "Mmmm! I love that!"

Okay, what little kid would be excited for tuna casserole and veggies...really.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so great! I wish my kids would do that. I suggest veggies and they start crying.

Vanessa said...

Ya I read that and went...did a child really say that! That is so funny and wonderful at the same time!!!

Dustin and Angie said...

That is so cute

Dixie said...

Did she eat it??

Keri said...

About as good as she eats anything. My girls love fruits & veggies. I think Jenna finished off Sydney's dinner, though...which is typical.

Hillman Family said...

Love it! My Sydney is the same way. She would rather eat vegetables and fruit than anything else. I made something new for dinner the other night and Syd said, "Yay, we get to try something new." What crazy Sydneys we have!