Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Shopping" with Tiff

While in St. George, my sister and I went to a store to look for items to decorate my house with. As we looked through everything, Tiffany kept saying, "We should go look through my storage." I didn't buy anything, and Sunday morning before we headed back home, Tiffany and I went to their storage unit so I could do some "shopping." I love shopping when it's free! Here's what I found.

Wall decoration for our master bedroom. Since getting a king-size bed, we don't have a headboard. I love this!


A frame that looks adorable with the colors in our master bedroom. Isn't it cute?


A beautiful picture for our living room. It goes so well with our furniture. Both Randy and I love it!

I must say, everyone needs a sister like Tiffany. Thanks, Tiff!

21 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Koreena said...

Everything looks great! I really love that picture.

Rachel said...

It looks beautiful...I think I could get used to shopping like that!

Danica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lily said...

Cute cute!

Megan said...

Sweet! Is her storage unit open for business? Looks good!

Unknown said...

Tiff is one of the most generous people I know :) That's awesome. Everything looks good! I love the decoration above your bed too...just make sure it's on tight...it looks heavy.

Nalene said...

Wow! It all looks so beautiful! Tiffany is a gem, as each of my children are in their various ways!

jsnmlnd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana P said...

Great job Keri! It looks great! Where can I get myself a Tiff? :)

Hillman Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dixie said...

Everything looks really nice. Thanks once again to Tiff & Chad!

Vanessa said...

OOhh! I love it all! I love your bedding too! Where did you get it, I'm in the market for some new bedding?

Unknown said...

I love it. especially since I saw it in your house before the blog.. looks great

Tiffany said...

Wow really nice things being said about me thanks guys!

Dustin and Angie said...

I love the wall hanging above the bed.

The Bundrocks said...

Way cute and free to boot, good for you!

Lara said...

Looks fabulous! Do you want to help me decorate my house (when I finally get one that is)? I love the pillows on your bed, they are gorgeous. The thing above the bed looks fabulous as well, what a great way to give it a polished look. I will have to look for something similar as we also have a king sized bed with no headboard and it just seems incomplete.

conner posse said...

niiiice!! you seriously need to come decorate my house. :o)

Radene said...

Awesome deal, your decor looks great! Free is a GREAT price! I really like the piece in your bedroom.

Unknown said...

We have the same dilemma in our master bedroom, king size bed with no headboard. Looks great, Keri! I am looking for something similar that I don't have to spend mucho $$$$ for. Like the picture frame and the painting too. Boy did you score!

Laura