Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hike to Kings Peak

Randy, Ray, Brad, Mike and Whit hiked the highest point in Utah this last weekend. It was a great trip and we have lots of pictures.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Looks like you had a good time. I can't believe how pretty it is! You know...for not being an animal person, you sure have a few pics of those dogs. Who do they belong to? They look really nice.

Keri said...

Those are Brad's (Randy's brother). It was his camera that took all the pictures. They are nice dogs, but they were not welcome to stay at our house. :) I don't love animals, but I wouldn't care if they were around. Of course, I wasn't on the trip, either.

Bond Fam said...

Wow, that looks like fun! Just looking at those pictures makes me want to go camping so bad!