Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Girls

I just had to post these pictures. They are from Randy's phone, so the quality's not great, but you get the picture.

We made a quick trip to the store to get ice cream on Saturday night. Sydney obviously didn't make it there awake & must have been extremely tired, because she didn't wake up from this incident until morning!

Jenna enjoyed the cake we had for dessert a little too much. I literally gasped as I saw her run her frosting covered fingers through her hair. It's nothing surprising, just not what I want to see happen. Of course, wonderful Randy bathed her. :)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

that's amazing she stayed asleep! I love the frosting hair...seen that many a times!

Vanessa said...

That is so funny! Both things! My son Jakob has a nasty habit of running his hands through his hair after having spaghetti! YUCK!!

Dixie said...

She must be YOUR daughter! My kids never would sleep anywhere but their beds!

The Perkins Fam said...

I love the picture of Sidney. That is too funny. Don't ya just love when your husband knows it his turn to bathe the children?

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Those are too funny.

The Hall Family said...

Hi Keri,
I hope you don't mind, but I saw your link on Lily Wheatfill's and thought I would say hi. I cannot believe Sydney slept through all that. My kids are super light sleepers, it would never happen to them. LOL.

Unknown said...

Your girls are getting so cute!! I love the strawberry shirt jenna is wearing.. but that must have not been fun to wash the frosting out

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janae said...

Okay, I can't believe how big Jenna is getting! And Sydney must've been worn out--the energy they have is amazing, but it does catch up to them eventually! Your kids are adorable.

Nicole said...

that picture of sydney totally cracks me up!! i wish i could sleep through grocery shopping!