Saturday, November 8, 2008

Frosty fall morning










17 comments:

Janae said...

Wow--you are SO good at photography! These pictures are gorgeous.

Rachel said...

you have such an eye for photography Keri, beautiful pictures...you captured the essence of fall in Utah perfectly.

Unknown said...

Those are great Keri! What kind of camera do you use? You're getting to be really talented :)

Keri said...

I use a Kodak EasyShare Z7590. It's 3+ years old & just a point and shoot. I'd love to one day own an SLR, but not quite yet.

Koreena said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so impressed that you get that good of shots with an EasyShare and not an SLR. Our EasyShare was just about crap!

Jeff and Tenille said...

Hey Keri,
Just wanted to see if I could get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. My email is tenille007@yahoo.com
Thanks

Amanda said...

You are such a talented lady Keri. I too am impressed you can take such amazing pictures with a point and shoot. Did you take classes, or just practice and experiment.

Keri said...

No classes...just experimenting. I definitely have to be in the mood to take pictures & I do much better with the outdoors than I do with people. The thick frost on the grass seriously insprired me today.

The Bundrocks said...

Great pics Keri! I love them. Impressive with just a point and shoot!
Just imagine what you'll do with a professional camera.

Nalene said...

Wo! Those are SO beautiful! Thanks!

Stephanie said...

These pictures are amazing! You are so talented I love how you capture stuff.

When I saw you out taking them at first I was worried because I didn't see the camera then I saw what you were really doing I was glad you were okay and was so looking forward to seeing the pic on your blog. I was really hoping you would post them and so glad you did. They are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Keri,
I love these fall pics, especially the third and fourth from the bottom; the leaf lacy with frost in the grass and the nearly bare branches with the pumpkins out of focus in the background. I love pictures like that. It's amazing to me the beauty you can find in your own front yard if you're looking for it.

Unknown said...

You're very talented!! They all look very professional!

Vanessa said...

B-E-A-utiful!

Courtney said...

Wow, beautiful pictures! I love seeing how you view your life!:)

Hey, would you help me pass on my email address to our fam that doesn't have it so I can see their blogs and when I change my settings they can see mine please? Thanks!

conner posse said...

amen to everyone! you have quite a talent there. i love photography!

Tammy said...

those are awesome pictures. You are talented, way to go! I love those pics.