Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, Jenna!

Christmas Eve was an eventful day for Jenna. First, she discovered the Desitin, not once, but twice. I don't know how much higher we can put it! I probably wouldn't be able to reach it & she would still find a way to climb up to get it. She's beginning to keep up on our toes!

We had the Hackett's over for dinner and games Christmas Eve. After a while, we discovered Jenna & Carson had gone into the gift closet (which had remained untouched for 2 months despite being in the play room) and had unwrapped at least half a dozen gifts. The hard part was figuring out what gift when to whom & who it was from, since they were nearly all gifts from grandparents.

As we adults enjoyed a game a Phase 10, it got too quiet again. I soon discovered that Jenna & Carson had gotten into a bin of flour that was stored in a closet under our stairs. It was all over! Needless to say, Jenna is giving us a run for our money...and those two little ones can't be trusted together!!!


No, we don't let them run around without their clothes, either. We had begun undressing them before deciding that we had to get a picture to document it. :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merri Hackett said...

that will teach you to be nice and invite the Hacketts over! :) Next time we will leave Carson at home.

RandyC said...

No, we still like you!

Keri said...

And that was me, Keri, that said we still liked you. I'd have to get after Randy if he was saying stuff like that to you!

Vanessa said...

First of all Ewwwww to the desitin! But how could you stay mad at that little stinker...she is so dang cute!

Amanda said...

Oh how she reminds me of my Kourtney. If that's the case, all I can say is good luck! :) But, on the other hand Kourt is starting to outgrow that stage and she is a hilarious little girl so it's better. Jenna is too cute Keri!

Koreena said...

LOL What a little troublemaker! Good luck in the teen years. :)

Merri Hackett said...

Ha ha that's funny Keri b/c I had to delete the first comment b/c I was signed in under Wes. :) It's too hard to change users.

Mel and Angus said...

Jenna has those typical family genes . . . too busy for her own good!

Nalene said...

Boy, do those stories bring back memories! I am glad I lived through them...and you will too!

Tammy said...

hahaha, that is sooo funny! Watch out for those Hackett Kids. They're trouble. Brighton has also gotten into the Desitin, what a mess