*My cousin, Jen, and two of her children stayed here last night on their way to NM. My aunt (Jen's mom) fell last week and broke her ankle quite badly & will require surgery this week. Despite the circumstances, it was so nice to have Jen & her kids here. I haven't seen her in person in about 9 years. I so love chatting with her!
*My brother-in-law's Gramps passed away last night. My heart aches for the loss that Grams & the J family are feeling. I wish I could be there for them.
*I've had a horrible headache today & stayed home from church to try to sleep it off. Not much seems to be helping. Jenna also stayed home because she didn't take her nap earlier. She has forced me to be up and awake this past hour.
*Jenna is doing well with sleeping in the bed. Sydney is so wonderful not minding sharing the bed with Jenna. We still occasionally have minor issues with Jenna staying in her bed when we put her down, but I'd say she's doing great!
*I'm doing better than I was on Thursday. I look forward to accomplishing things this week...even it it's not much. :)
4 comments:
My head doesn't hurt as of yet, but my throat is raw as hamburger! I feel rotten! Oh, well, it will just help be appreciate getting better,...soon I hope!
Headaches must be going around. By the way, we love having Sydney in our class. She is so funny and such a good little girl.
How do you block a follower?
thanks for the call. I really appreciated it!
Post a Comment