Jenna began opening doors in our house yesterday. I tried to capture it on video, but this is what I got instead. It's a few minutes long & the videography isn't the greatest, but it's us, and I love it.
Randy and Keri, sorry I missed your visit to the house but Dave said it was great to see you guys. Gavin had fun playing with the girls as well. Thanks for making time to stop and say hi. Maybe next time I will be around.
9 comments:
That is so precious. Life in the life of children! I loved it too!!!
I love how she gets a kick out of not having a diaper on! She is so funny! Sydney looks like a dark haired Keri! So Pretty!
Randy and Keri, sorry I missed your visit to the house but Dave said it was great to see you guys. Gavin had fun playing with the girls as well. Thanks for making time to stop and say hi. Maybe next time I will be around.
She is quite the exhibitionist! Darling peek at your life.
That is a keeper. So cute!!
She is a doll!
So funny. Your girls are so stinkin' cute!
I'm here! I'm alive! I just updated the blog with a post so long I'm sure it'll take you all of 2009 to finish. Love you!
btw... loved the video! Your girls are so adorable and it was nice to hear your voice after all these years!
That was too cute! I love home videos!
Post a Comment